Friday, June 21, 2013

Gastric: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention

Gastritis is an inflammation of the stomach lining. Many things can cause gastritis. Most often the cause is infection with the same bacteria -- Helicobacter pylori -- that causes stomach ulcers. An autoimmune disorder, a backup of bile into the stomach, or long term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen, can also cause gastritis. In some cases, the stomach lining may be "eaten away," leading to sores (peptic ulcers) in the stomach or first part of the small intestine. Gastritis can occur suddenly (acute gastritis) or gradually (chronic gastritis). In most cases, gastritis does not permanently damage the stomach lining.


Causes of Gastritis:

Gastritis can be caused by infection, irritation, autoimmune disorders (where the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the stomach), or backflow of bile into the stomach (bile reflux). Gastritis can also be caused by a blood disorder called pernicious anemia.

Infections can be caused by:
-Bacteria (usually Helicobacter pylori)
-Virus (including herpes simplex virus)
-Parasite
-Fungus

A number of things can cause irritation, including:
-Long term use of NSAIDs, such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) or naproxen (Aleve)
-Alcohol use
-Cigarette smoking
-Chronic vomiting
-Coffee and acidic beverages
-Too much stomach acid (such as from stress)
-Eating or drinking caustic or corrosive substances (such as poisons)
-Trauma (for example, radiation treatments or having swallowed a foreign object)

Other causes for gastritis are very rare. which are:
-Systemic disease (for example, Crohn's disease)
-Sarcoidosis

Sign and Symptoms of Gastritis

The most common symptoms of gastritis are stomach upset and pain. Other possible symptoms include:
-Indigestion (dyspepsia)
-Heartburn
-Abdominal pain
-Hiccups
-Loss of appetite
-Nausea
-Vomiting, possibly of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
-Dark stools

Treatment of Gastritis :

Treatment of gastritis depends on the cause of the problem. Some cases of gastritis may resolve by themselves over time, or be relieved when you stop drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, or taking NSAIDs. You may need to change your diet, although doctors now know that a bland diet isn’t required. If your gastritis is due to H. pylori infection, you will be given antibiotics.


Prevention of Gastritis:

Making lifestyle changes, such as avoiding the long term use of alcohol, NSAIDs, coffee, and drugs, may help prevent gastritis and its complications (such as a peptic ulcer). Reducing stress through relaxation techniques -- including yoga, tai chi, and meditation -- can also be helpful.



Note :- Generally it is said that Gastritis  is problem and sign of poorness !

http://www.visitpayment.com/index.php?refcode=8544

6 comments:

  1. Những người bị bạch biến thường có chung một thắc mắc phòng khám chuyên khoa bệnh bạch biến tốt nhất TPHCM là ở đâu để có thể đảm bảo an toàn, hiệu quả phòng khám chữa bệnh bạch biến

    Những thông tin hay về các bệnh đa khoa có tại https://dakhoa-tphcm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative, because it compresses most of the information needed and I already have known that, the best solution to Paralysis is herbal medicines. My family and I are proof to this including Rex my friend.
    I came to trust Nze Njoku Herbal Home after many months that, they have healed my friend from Pain and Arthritis without any aftereffect.
    So I also contacted Nze Njoku for herbal treatment for my father who have suffered paralysis for 6years.
    My father took this herbal medicine from Nze Njoku Herbal Home without any lifestyle change which healed him of paralysis within 4weeks.
    As I write this my father is doing great on his feet and most importantly he has started his business effectively as if nothing happened to him.
    Feel free to contact him on;
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The above blog was amazing. It provided me with great detail of the services provided by ConnectCenter. I would be recommending this blog to every person I know.https://myconnectcenter.com/practice-management

    ReplyDelete